•  
Home    Archive

News: Want to advertise on our front page for FREE? Just go to this thread for details.

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Half Assed Chaos  (Read 5334 times)

Offline Half Assed Chaos

• Half Assed Chaos
Half Assed Chaos
« on: January 12, 2010, 02:48:00 PM »
I said pretty much everything in my introduction, so I'm just going to put that post here as well to pimp my strip. My name doesn't begin with "Half Assed" for nothing! : D

Hey everyone I'm the artist, if you can even call me that, of Half Assed Chaos. "The Worst Webcomic...EVER!!!"

I thought I might go ahead and come in here and say hi to everyone, and I guess give you fair warning about the piece of crud I call my webcomic.

It is about as low brow as you can get, as my banner says "leave your maturity at the door" otherwise I'm sure you will hate what's ahead of you.

It's true that I really can't draw very well, but I have fun with the few things I am able to do and I really love my characters even if they are nothing but triangles and circles. I try to keep outlines away from my strip...I don't know why but that's how I started it and that's how it's going to stay! It makes it tricky to do some things, but also fun to play around with.

The art is terrible, the jokes are based around bodily functions and violence, and many people don't quite find it their cup of tea...but there are quite a few people who like it as well.

I'm hoping that you guys will check it out with an open mind and with throwing all seriousness out the door. I'm sure plenty of you will think this is utter crap, but to those who enjoy it, yay!

As the strip has gone on I think it has gotten better overall and I hope to continue to improve and bring demented pleasure to those who enjoy it! I'm happy to be in this forum and I hope to have fun conversations with all of you! I attached an image below, enjoy!

Half Assed Chaos, The Worst Webcomic EVER!
NSFW

Offline Funderbunk

• Просто
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Half Assed Chaos
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 08:00:34 AM »
I had a good laugh at that. Nice! The art is nothing special, but humor and bizarrity (is that a word? It doesn't matter! It's bizarre!) have a special place in my heart from growing up with things like Ren & Stimpy and Freakazoid!. It certainly delivers on the promise of the title!
I'm so optimistic, my blood type is 'B Positive'!

Offline Half Assed Chaos

• Half Assed Chaos
Re: Half Assed Chaos
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 05:53:47 PM »
Hell Yeah it does! : D
Half Assed Chaos, The Worst Webcomic EVER!
NSFW