•  
Home    Archive

News: For Free, For Everyone, Forever.

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Something I have been working on.  (Read 11874 times)

Offline BaseDeath

Something I have been working on.
« on: March 19, 2011, 04:40:09 PM »
This is one of my main characters named Cuddlez HE is a Demonically Possessed bear. He was possessed by a demon while walking in the woods.. Before he was possessed his name was Cuddles Now its Cuddlez.. He lost his arm and eye during the possession.. which is why he has the tentacle things.

In this picture cuddles Is fantasizing that he is a supper hero, which he is not..
>

Just another picture of Cuddlez, done in a different style.. Still not 100% decided on his Look yet.

This is another of my Characters named Daizy she is a Necromancer Squirrel, Who thinks she is evil but isn't..

This is Someone Important , he isn't important.....  Just a poor guy who comes across Cuddlez.

One of the only short comics i've finished yet.. My Boob zombie...

Seems these ones are kind of small use Ctrl+ scroll up with middle mouse button.. If you want to read what is being said..

Any critique is much appreciated I am trying to improve because I know my work is far from perfect.. thanks for taking the time to look at my art..

Sorry I think I put this in the wrong section... not sure how to move it.. though...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 05:21:02 PM by BaseDeath »

Offline Elizabeth_Bryant

• A Webcomic Lover~
    • Webcomics Hub
Re: Something I have been working on.
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 06:52:20 AM »
I like them all! But since Daizy is not actually evil (its just she thinks so) you can make her more cute. She looks evil and I think she should harmlessly behave evil ( okay my opinion). But rest everything is too cute, all the best  :-*