•  
Home    Archive

News: Want to get your Webcomic Site reviewed by a professional? Volunteer your site for review in this thread!

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Can I has webcomic?  (Read 3614 times)

Offline Bad Painter

Can I has webcomic?
« on: October 27, 2011, 10:36:48 AM »
Hello everyone.

First of all - ignore my stupid subject, that's just me being silly. Can't help it - even when I try to be serious... I just suck at seriousness.

Anyhow, my name is Sergey and I'm a proud (and struggling) maker of Bad Example Comics.

Besides that I'm a huge comic fan (go spidey!), I enjoy art in general  (besides being a ninja turtle Leonardo is my favorite painter), I love sports, travel, animals, computer games, d&d and other geeky stuff. I also enjoy long walks on the beach, quality wine and I do put out on the first date.

I really don't know what else to write about myself rather than I hope it'll be a fun community to be part of and... well... that's all folks.

P.S.

If you want to see my poor little web comic - it's over here:

http://www.badexamplecomics.com/HTMLs/page_001.html

P.P.S.

Many people don't notice but I also have a blog over that website, where I share my utmost inner feelings and thoughts. So if you want to read it - you'll probably be the first one.

P.P.P.S.

And for crying out loud - click on my banners so I'll not be as broke as I am now :D