•  
Home    Archive

News: For Free, For Everyone, Forever.

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Hey everyone!  (Read 4292 times)

Offline schwartzandmerc

Hey everyone!
« on: October 17, 2013, 01:18:45 PM »
Hey everybody!

I have a web comic called Schwartz and Merc. Its at www.schwartzandmerc.com if you are interested in looking at it. Right now I am working on finishing up a manga satire comic. But there are many different stories to come if you are interested. I don't get much forum time to talk about comics because I also have a full time job and take classes. But my twitter and Schwartz and Merc facebook fan pages are really easy ways to contact me directly @MercuryRitter is my twitter handle if you wish to follow. Also feel free to ask me to check out your site and I will give you feedback if you like.

Offline manlaydima

Re: Hey everyone!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 07:45:23 AM »
I have a web comic called Schwartz and Merc. Its at www.schwartzandmerc.com if you are interested in looking at it. Right now I am working on finishing up a manga satire comic. But there are many different stories to come if you are interested. I don't get much forum time to talk about comics because I also have a full time job and take classes. But my twitter and Schwartz and Merc facebook fan pages are really easy ways to contact me directly @MercuryRitter is my twitter handle if you wish to follow. Also feel free to ask me to check out your site and I will give you feedback if you like.