•  
Home    Archive

News: Want to advertise on our front page for FREE? Just go to this thread for details.

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Freelance Designer willing to help  (Read 5196 times)

Offline CorvusErebus

• Chief Web Designer
Freelance Designer willing to help
« on: January 06, 2010, 07:09:14 PM »
At a loss for where else to post this, I chose General Discussion. Sorry if I made a mistake.

I'm a freelance graphics designer,  Web Designer, and cartoonist, and I'm willing to offer my help on this site. As a Graphics designer, I also have some education in the realm of marketing, and consumer psychology.

First and Foremost, my priority would be getting a professional scalable site up, powered by a Drupal 6 Back end, with an integrated forum. I would also like to design some Branding imagry for the WCC. If you don't know what that is, that means a logo, and any associated images that will be used to identify something as belonging to or originating from the WCC. Finally, as I said, I have some marketing education, so I feel I could be of great help making the site attractive and consumer friendly. I have a lot of ideas, and I'm willing to help out.

So. . . What do you want to discuss first?

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
Re: Freelance Designer willing to help
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 07:20:09 PM »
Start with this thread here and let me know what you think. Then we'll move on to other things.

... and thanks.