•  
Home    Archive

News: Want to get your Webcomic Site reviewed by a professional? Volunteer your site for review in this thread!

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Lar DeSouza UStream Tonight 8PM EST  (Read 15444 times)

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
Lar DeSouza UStream Tonight 8PM EST
« on: January 15, 2010, 09:32:14 AM »
If you ever wondered what the high water mark in a live art streamcast looks like tonight, like most Friday nights, is your chance to see it first hand.

Lar DeSouza of "Looking for Group" and "Least I Could Do" has one of the biggest live shows on UStream. Ths show goes on for hours with commercial breaks, witty anecdotes, wine advice, questions and art suggestions from the chat room, live music (he plays the jaw harp) and the occasional cat interruption.

Seriously though the show is one heck of a good time and I've seen well over a thousand people show up to watch Lar draw. He really is one of the most amazing cartoonists of our time.

The show is so long (it's been known to last 3-5 hours) that I rarely stay for the whole thing but I usually stop by for a chunk of it and drift in and out, tossing sarcastic and often insane sounding barbs into the chat pool while working on other things. Lar finds my caustic charm amusing. LOL.

Once again the show is at 8PM EST tonight and you need to be a registered member of UStream to chat. So many folks show up that they had to make some restrictions and even with that one consideration the chat flies fast and furious. So you had better say something really clever if you want the hosts attention.

You can find the show here:

Lar DeSouza UStream Tonight 8PM EST

Offline ran

• Oh so tired.
    • brainspill
Re: Lar DeSouza UStream Tonight 8PM EST
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 10:34:21 AM »
I always miss his shows--I will totally tune in tonight while I am working!

Offline Matt

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 03:37:14 PM »
This is the kind of thing I'd tune in to watch every week. Except that I'm British, and not nocturnal.

Offline ran

• Oh so tired.
    • brainspill
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 04:05:40 PM »
I'm nocturnal, and also a Canadian. Go me!

Offline Fatolbaldguy

• Magical Misfits
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 06:36:07 PM »
I have seen his You Tube Video and it is very fun to watch. His music alone had me jumping. He plays Jazz which I like alot (I'm old). Now I want to see if I can catch this when it's on. Very cool thanks for the tip.

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 06:42:38 PM »
Yep Lar's shows are pretty much at the same time every week except they do tend to move around a bit during Con season which is starting to pick up.

I know this past weekend Lar was in Florida for MegaCon so his Friday show may not have happened or might have taken place on a different day.

My new D&D game is on every third Friday so I couldn't make it last week but I plan on catching it this week for sure.
 ;)