•  
Home    Archive

News: Want to advertise on our front page for FREE? Just go to this thread for details.

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Bright-eyed Newbie who's in need of your help! Click me if interested.  (Read 9621 times)

Offline RedQueen

• In need of co-writer. Please contact me.
Hi y'all! New here, obviously.

To keep it short and simple: i'm a webcomic artist/author of a humble comic called Sakura Day. I joined this community to garner some help and advice on a little problem about my webcomic. Plainly speaking, I am considering of collaborating with a co-writer for my baby, because it seems i'm keep getting into knots with the story.

What I can offer interested and potential collab-writers would only be my deepest gratitude, friendship, a new and interesting project-baby to nurture and groom, and part-authorship of my baby comic, Skaura Day.

If anyone is interested, please e-mail me ([email protected]) or just pm me so that I can share more info on the comic. Here is my webcomic Sakura Day hosted in smackjeeves.com (http://sakuraday4s.smackjeeves.com/) for preliminary info. (Please don't be afraid, critique will also be most helpful.)

If interested, please pm or email me.
Thank you for reading.

Good day!