•  
Home    Archive

News: For Free, For Everyone, Forever.

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: XBox Live Players  (Read 4451 times)

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
XBox Live Players
« on: January 15, 2010, 10:26:07 PM »
I'm a real XBox Live junkie and I'm always looking for folks to play with.

My friends list is wide open with lots of room. So if you want to send me FR just go ahead and do it.

My gamertag is Arceety  (it's RCT... my initials... spelled phonetically... I just tell everyone to call me Rob.... otherwise I get a lot of Arc and Ace and even... most unfortunately arse).

I play a lot of FPS. Halo 3, CoD MW2, I also have Halo 3 ODST, Halo 2 (which I still love farting around in from time to time), Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Fable (which I'm trying to work my way through so I can get to fable 2 which I have but haven't played; in time for Fable 3), Halo Wars (which was fun but I am teh suck at RTS) as well as a bunch of arcade games.

When I'm not playing Fable by myself CoD: MW2 and Halo 3 are my meat and potatoes. Looking forward to Halo: Reach most of all right now but there are a lot of great games coming out soon.

Playstation fanboys don't bring the hate here. Just start a new thread with you PSN ID.  ;D