•  
Home    Archive

News: Want to advertise on our front page for FREE? Just go to this thread for details.

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: The Great "Share Webcomics You've Just Discovered" Thread  (Read 5112 times)

Offline Funderbunk

• Просто
    • My DeviantArt
The Great "Share Webcomics You've Just Discovered" Thread
« on: February 01, 2010, 03:57:25 PM »
This is a thread to post your new discoveries, because us enterprising webcomic fans are always on the lookout for new webcomics!

I'm probably super late discovering this one, but I just started reading *Chris Sanders' Kiskaloo. So far, it's about a cat with an eyepatch who kidnaps Old Year and New Year. It's quite funny and the art style is very endearing.

*Animation fans may know Chris Sanders as the creator and director of Disney's Lilo & Stitch.
I'm so optimistic, my blood type is 'B Positive'!

Offline Miluette

• "I have darkness inside of me!" ~SpongeBob
    • Hub
Re: The Great "Share Webcomics You've Just Discovered" Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 05:30:52 PM »
I just discovered this comic! That Luke Person. I've been reading it. Also Cat Rackham.

I also have at least a million comics bookmarked, so I guess I'll post about them when I finally get to reading them.

Offline Alectric

• Estrangel
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 11:33:20 PM »
I've been reading it for a while but it never occured to me until now.

Hanna is Not a Boy's Name!

It's the type of comic that you absolutely grow to like.  A LOT.  The art is really unique and amazing, the auther updates like mad, and the characters are both hilariously awesome and adorably sweet.  Oh and there's a zombie.  8)

Offline raerae

• DA
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 01:15:05 AM »
Dead Heaven is one I recently discovered.
RaeRae

Offline amanda

• Global Moderator
  • Braaawk!
    • Salt the Holly
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 02:20:06 PM »
Shelter of Wings just appeared on Drunk Duck today.  Very professional manga-esque art style with an interesting story.  Very strong Christian themes if that won't scare you away.  Worth a look - it's about 30 pages in now.
/