•  
Home    Archive

News: Webcomics beget Webcomics!

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 3744 times)

Offline Hobodan

• I am an amateur Robot Pirate Ninja Scientist.
Hello!
« on: February 03, 2010, 03:40:20 PM »
Hello! My name, as you probably guessed, is Dan.

I love comics, and creating things in general, like art, music, etc, is what makes me who I am.

I currently draw all of my comics with paper and pencil (*Gasp!* Not a tablet?), because I can only find time to draw during physics class (*gasp!* Physics!!!), although I scan and edit them on weekends. A friend and I will hopefully have our site up in a few weeks, which I will post when it's finally done; we like to be detailed and thorough. Most of our comics are oriented around math, ninjas, physics, duct tape, and, of course, Bear Grylls (from "Man vs. Wild"). I believe that we are approaching 40 comics, with 1-5 more being finished every day.

I am probably the only person on the internet who regularly uses semicolons; I just like semicolons for some reason. I also spell words such as "humour" and "armour" as such, although I do not live in the UK. These spellings just look awesome.

And.... that's about it! For those who are interested, my photo is of a Robot Pirate Ninja Scientist: the greatest of states that any human could possibly hope to achieve.  :)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 04:10:28 PM by Hobodan »
Don't read this post, because if you do, it will be just like any other post. Which it is.

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 04:32:07 PM »
Sounds like an interesting premise.

Welcome to the site; I too am a fan of the semicolon. Although I am less thrilled with the Canadian/Uk spelling. I believe in economy in motion (read: I'm lazy) and adding more letters when the ones there are sufficient flies in the face of my lifelong philosophy... to do as little as possible as few times as possible.

Once again, welcome.  ;)

Offline amanda

• Global Moderator
  • Braaawk!
    • Salt the Holly
Re: Hello!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 04:36:17 PM »
Welcome, Dan!  Viva la semicolon!
/