•  
Home    Archive

News: Want to get your Webcomic Site reviewed by a professional? Volunteer your site for review in this thread!

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Hey friends!  (Read 5159 times)

mattstout

Hey friends!
« on: January 08, 2010, 10:46:37 AM »
My name's Matt Stout and I've been drawing the webcomic Big Sandy Gilmore for almost two years.  I also co-host a webcomics podcast called The Lightbox.    I'm also in seminary in Kentucky, so my schedule gets pretty crazy now and again.

Good to be here!

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
Re: Hey friends!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 06:13:18 PM »
Oh are the guy who does the podcast with Rhys (The Plastic Age)? I was bugging him the other day that he should have mentioned this site when you guys were talking about the Webcomics.com thing.

I've been trying to get him to join/participate. Maybe you will have better luck. Assuming I've even talking to the right person.

/insanity

Welcome man. I hope you like it here. Tell your friends.  ;)

mattstout

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 10:43:49 AM »
No, I co-host with Chris Flick of Capes n Babes and Rob Chandler of I'm Not Bob.  I'll have to check that other one out!

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 11:38:10 AM »
I got Rhys and Chris confused. There are so many web comics creators sometimes mah brain gets confuzzled. Sorry.

I was referring to your podcast. I went through my Twitter listing and confirmed that.

I'll have to check out YOUR podcast.  ;)