•  
Home    Archive

News: For Free, For Everyone, Forever.

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Hullo from the folks at Willow's Grove  (Read 4701 times)

Offline Karl

Hullo from the folks at Willow's Grove
« on: January 08, 2010, 03:07:24 PM »
Hey everybody!

I'm Karl Kleese, creator/artist/writer of Willow's Grove over at http://www.willowsgrove.com/wordpress.  I've been doing comics since I was a wee lad and WG since 1990, first aiming at syndication but after years and piles of rejection letters, brought it to the web first in '99, then again 2003-2005 taking a 3 year hiatus to work on another strip for ibgames before coming back with WG in late 2008.  Willow's Grove is about a group of friends who live in a small town in north central PA (called Willow's Grove....heh).  The current storyline has two of the main characters being kidnapped by a mysterious group in space called the Central Nexus.  They managed to take control of their ship and are trying to find their way home.  It is a sci-fi, comedy, drama...would that be Scomedrama?  I'll leave that up to you, my readers to decide!

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
Re: Hullo from the folks at Willow's Grove
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 06:21:28 PM »
Welcome Karl. Thanks for joining.

Your premise sounds really complex and long form. I know there are a lot of folks who really dig on the long form stuff.

I hope you have fun. And dress yourself up a bit. An avatar and banner from your comic so we can all see a sample of what Willow Grove looks like (I've already been so I know what it looks like but you are depriving others!).

Thanks again for joining.  ;)