•  
Home    Archive

News: Want to get your Webcomic Site reviewed by a professional? Volunteer your site for review in this thread!

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Looks around, waves . . .  (Read 5447 times)

Offline amrothery

• TRU-Life Adventures
Looks around, waves . . .
« on: January 10, 2010, 01:23:04 AM »
My name is Andrew, and I am the cartoonist behind TRU-Life Adventures. It's an action-comedy centered around the staff of a toy store. So kind of like the show "Chuck," but with time travel instead of spies. I finally made the jump to color over the summer, and have somehow managed to keep up with it even though I'm gainfully employed again and my free time is a lot less than it used to be. Oh, and I'm also one of the last seven still updating weekdaily as part of the Daily Grind Iron Man Challenge.

Is that enough?

mwytrykus

Re: Looks around, waves . . .
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 01:28:54 AM »
Oh, and I'm also one of the last seven still updating weekdaily as part of the Daily Grind Iron Man Challenge.

Is that enough?

Wow, I didn't realize that thing was still going on. Kudos to you, sir.

Offline amrothery

• TRU-Life Adventures
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 01:48:32 AM »
Thank you. Frankly, I'm a bit amazed that I'm still in it, given the problems I used to have maintaining a consistent M-W-F schedule.

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 02:46:13 AM »
Congrats on the intestinal fortitude!

Are we going to get some links... a banner... maybe an avatar so we can check your stuff out? ;)