•  
Home    Archive

News: Want to get your Webcomic Site reviewed by a professional? Volunteer your site for review in this thread!

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Hello, I'm Steve, a cartoonist and founder of Zingerding.com  (Read 6145 times)

Offline ZingerSteve

• Zingerding.com
Hello, I'm Steve, a cartoonist and founder of Zingerding.com
« on: January 08, 2010, 11:21:42 PM »
I'm glad to see this community spring up.  It looks like it's gaining some legs right away!

My name is Steve.  I'm a cartoonist who does freelance illustration and comics.  I used to be an storyboard artist for Nickelodeon Animation and also worked on some comics for Nick Magazine.

I'm also the CEO of Zingerding.com, my comic strip publishing web startup.  We're building a full ecosystem for cartoonists and readers alike, "the internet's funny pages".  For cartoonists, we'll have a very slick system for publishing and managing your work, monetization and marketing.  Not everything will be implemented at launch but we'll get there.  Please take a look at http://zingerding.com.

If many of you are/were readers of Webcomics.com, you might have seen the heated discussion about us a few weeks ago.  :)
(Coming soon!) Check out the Zingerding Blog.

Offline CorvusErebus

• Chief Web Designer
Re: Hello, I'm Steve, a cartoonist and founder of Zingerding.com
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 11:34:04 PM »
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I remember it.

Welcome to the club.

Offline Chris Crosby

• Chris Crosby Dot Com
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 11:38:35 PM »
Good luck, Steve!

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 12:29:13 AM »
I in fact missed the whole thing about Zingerding at Webcomics.com. And now it's behind a pay wall. Oh well.

Welcome man. I hope you like it here. Feel free to offer your view on the business stuff. Would love to hear your thoughts.  ;)

Offline Pete

• Bardsworth
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 12:48:02 PM »
If many of you are/were readers of Webcomics.com, you might have seen the heated discussion about us a few weeks ago.  :)
Heh, yeah, I was there for that.  And then Webcomics.com pulled the exact same thing, ignoring the whole "heated discussion" that took place on their site.  Go figure.

Offline ZingerSteve

• Zingerding.com
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 10:11:00 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.  I'll be happy to share my thoughts and advice, especially concerning the business aspects of comics.  Zing!
(Coming soon!) Check out the Zingerding Blog.