•  
Home    Archive

News: For Free, For Everyone, Forever.

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Artist wanted until my program's bugs are fixed  (Read 5290 times)

Offline Xade

• I am woman, hear me purr.
    • Insanity of Xade
Artist wanted until my program's bugs are fixed
« on: April 19, 2010, 03:52:58 AM »
Daz 3d has ruined my runtime, I cannot update they have not done anything at all to fix the problem, so I must see if I cannot locate a temp to long term artist. I cannot draw myself, due to a hurt wrist or I would do so.

Requirements are

Some skill, I dont care if you're a little sloppy, long as you can draw my characters, and sometimes others, in an easily recognizable form. You dont need to be like Pasqual (sp) of Zap! just be half way decent and able to take critique  so that you can improve.

I prefer to update with at least 4 panels tuesday and friday in full color, there is no need to shade unless it is special effects.

Aim/yahoo/hotmail/gmail and able to be on from 8am to 6pmish EST, for that is my waking schedule, I have a night job.

Able to follow a script and draw backgrounds half way decent, currently a library with very specific layout.

If texting is your problem you can leave it to me for speed, I am now good with word bubbles and will try not to cover up too much of your artwork, I use transparent balloons anyhow.

Ability to work for free. After all, webcomic business rarely puts food on the table. This a chance to expand your skills and challenge yourself by working with a writer.

If I think of anything else I'll let you know, but those are the basic requirements. If you live near Ohio we can even meet in person one day. ;)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 03:46:00 AM by Xade »

My Twitter

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
Re: Artist wanted (Is this the right spot to ask?)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 11:18:25 AM »
I'm fine with you putting this here but I doubt you'll have much luck here (I hope I'm wrong).

I hope you find someone.
 ;)

Offline Xade

• I am woman, hear me purr.
    • Insanity of Xade
Re: Artist wanted (Is this the right spot to ask?)
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 06:58:30 PM »
me too, hope you're wrong that is, I would really like to continue IoX. this is short to mid term until Daz3d (prog I use) is fixed. The year isnt getting any younger ya know :P

My Twitter