•  
Home    Archive

News: Webcomics beget Webcomics!

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Webcomic and Inkblot free can be used on wordpress  (Read 145084 times)

Offline GaNda

• Gandacomics
Webcomic and Inkblot free can be used on wordpress
« on: June 08, 2010, 02:22:03 AM »

Hi All,

I am sharing this with those who are unaware of this webcomic application (like comicpress) also for free
I used compress in the beginning and was unable to get it working...moved to Webcomic and Inkblot and it was good for me

http://webcomic.maikeruon.com/

I use it and I have no idea about the web design so I am guessing people with knowledge can do some really cool stuff with it.
The guy who built it is also very helpful in times of need not to mention that he got some online tutorials which are a big help.

So be sure to check it out!

Offline Cary

• I like monkeys!
    • Dynagirl
Re: Webcomic and Inkblot free can be used on wordpress
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 03:24:43 PM »

Hi All,

I am sharing this with those who are unaware of this webcomic application (like comicpress) also for free
I used compress in the beginning and was unable to get it working...moved to Webcomic and Inkblot and it was good for me

http://webcomic.maikeruon.com/

I use it and I have no idea about the web design so I am guessing people with knowledge can do some really cool stuff with it.
The guy who built it is also very helpful in times of need not to mention that he got some online tutorials which are a big help.

So be sure to check it out!

Yep, that link kicks all kinds of ass right there! I wrote an article on this very thing that should be up next week sometime. I'm a fully dedicated Webcomic user myself and experienced the same issues you did it sounds like.

Jamkunan

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 06:03:58 AM »
Very interesting post on

dessolaz

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 08:40:13 AM »