•  
Home    Archive

News: Our Community Comic "Gunbaby" is and always will be open for submissions. Any submissions received will run on the site front page on Sundays.

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: This Weekend!  (Read 4843 times)

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
This Weekend!
« on: July 07, 2010, 07:43:25 PM »
As I'm sure everyone knows by now I've got Connecticon this weekend (I've said it enough). So I'll be taking a mini vacation from updates.

Unfortunately, since no one else has volunteered to get their site reviewed Dragon is out of sites to review so most likely there will not be anything much in the way of content this weekend.

If anyone has any content they want to run or have friends who have content that you think is related to the site's mission and think they will let us reprint it please let me know in this thread and I'll see what I can do with the limited time I have.

All of that said... I will be at a convention. One of the places where we all want to be and where we make a lot of our income. So if anyone has any questions you can ask them in this thread and I'll try and answer them on the front page if I get enough. I may put up some photos and stuff too but for the most part the in depth discussion of what goes down at this con will take place some time next week.

So sorry for the blackout if that's the way it goes. I'm only one man and I do what I can for you. But business comes first ya dig?

:P

Later all.  ;)