•  
Home    Archive

News: Want to advertise on our front page for FREE? Just go to this thread for details.

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Tony Destructo  (Read 3586 times)

Offline TonyDiGerolamo

Tony Destructo
« on: July 12, 2010, 06:04:33 PM »
Take Me Out to Destructo (Tony Destructo #13) has been posted on the Webcomic Factory.  For you Phillies fans, I think you'll remember the "inspirational" story behind the strip. 

http://www.thewebcomicfactory.com/blog/2010/07/12/tony-destructo-14-take-me-out-to-destructo/

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
Re: Tony Destructo
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 08:06:30 PM »
Tony... once again welcome to the site. You guys have all those different storylines going on. Got some good art there. I'm curious as to why you either don't use another site (create another wordpress/comicpress site for each comic) or instead use the webcomic plug in which I'm told supports multiple comics?

I'm not bagging on the format. If it works for your fans then great. I'm just curious as to whether or not it DOES indeed work or if you have issues with people getting confused about the different stories popping up on different days (I didn't see a way to separate the stories from one another and just read that one storyline but if I missed it my apologies).

Anyway, welcome. If you need anything or have any questions about the site please don't hesitate to ask. Anyone who puts out as much content as you guys do (7 days a week is a HUGE accomplishment in book) has earned mah respeck!  ;D