•  
Home    Archive

News: For Free, For Everyone, Forever.

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Give Away of the Day  (Read 4535 times)

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
Give Away of the Day
« on: July 13, 2010, 12:56:32 AM »
I don't know if I've talked about this site before but I tend to check it every day for useful software and plug ins related to the many things I do with my computer.

The software isn't always great, sometimes there are strings attached (like you can't use it for commercial work or something like that) but every so often a real gem comes along that helps make my work a little easier.

Today's software (InPaint 2.4) has gotten a pretty high rating from the community there and it seems like it would be useful for anyone that works with art digitally. In this case the makers did say that it should not be used for commercial work but I thought I would suggest you check it out. Who know's maybe you will like it enough to actually pick up a copy. You have about 2 hours from now to download it, install it and activate it. Then they move on to the next day's give away.

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

Offline operationremie

• i will no longer post.
Re: Give Away of the Day
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 04:37:06 AM »
looks like a great site

Offline amanda

• Global Moderator
  • Braaawk!
    • Salt the Holly
Re: Give Away of the Day
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 12:22:19 AM »
Huh.  Could be interesting just to see what pops up. I'll have to keep an eye on it =D
/