•  
Home    Archive

News: Our Community Comic "Gunbaby" is and always will be open for submissions. Any submissions received will run on the site front page on Sundays.

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: New independent publisher accepting submissions!  (Read 27004 times)

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
Re: New independent publisher accepting submissions!
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2010, 06:28:11 AM »
I just finished the script for the 5 page sample and sent it off to my "team." Including myself there are five people committed to working on this so far. One for each major section of the work. I wanted to see what it was like to try and pull something like this off with all these people in a new situation. I do love a challenge.

And I like the way the script came out. I think, if we can pull it off, this should be a lot of fun.

Offline Swinsea

• Under the Apple Tree
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2010, 07:45:05 PM »
I'm glad you're happy with it. : )

There's a hold on accepting submissions for the moment, the owner of the business is sorting some details out, but I'll keep you updated!

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2010, 01:07:24 AM »
Our submission probably won't be ready for a couple weeks. Any chance you can hold a spot for us since you know there's five of us working on this?

I don't mean an approval spot but a spot to at least get the submission in for consideration would be nice.

Keep me posted though, whatever you decide.
 ;)

Offline Swinsea

• Under the Apple Tree
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2010, 06:38:26 PM »
I'll let the guy running things know to expect something from you. At the moment submissions are closed, but if you message him directly via his email on the website instead of the submissions one and tell him I sent you, it'll get attention. (I'll update my first post in the thread so new followers will know that.) I stepped down from my position, hopefully temporarily, to do some contract game development work.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 07:04:15 PM by Swinsea »