•  
Home    Archive

News: Want to get your Webcomic Site reviewed by a professional? Volunteer your site for review in this thread!

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: New York Comic Con  (Read 40623 times)

Offline Richard

• CT Webcomic Creator
    • InterVerse Comics
Re: New York Comic Con
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2010, 11:14:02 PM »
I just went through the link I posted before and filled out all of the forms. Make sure that you're putting in that you're doing a one off temporary tax id.

Show Vendors     NAICS Code = 454390

That should be the right code for you, I believe. I got my sales tax certificate to display about 2 weeks after filling out the form. They also give you an id number so you can check the progress of your submission.

Offline Richard

• CT Webcomic Creator
    • InterVerse Comics
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2010, 01:49:18 PM »
Anyone planning on attending the ICv2 Digital Comics Conference on the Thursday before NYCC? It looks pretty interesting and it's the same location as NYCC.

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/en/NYCC/Events/ICv2-Digital-Comics-Conference/

I was going to be putting my booth together anyway that day, I think I might be attending this as well.

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2010, 06:31:15 PM »
Anyone planning on attending the ICv2 Digital Comics Conference on the Thursday before NYCC? It looks pretty interesting and it's the same location as NYCC.

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/en/NYCC/Events/ICv2-Digital-Comics-Conference/

I was going to be putting my booth together anyway that day, I think I might be attending this as well.

I'd love to as the subject I think is very important and interesting but... for $100 I simply can't swing it right now. If you do attend I'd love to hear about it as I'm sure most other members would.

Offline Richard

• CT Webcomic Creator
    • InterVerse Comics
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2010, 09:18:00 AM »
Well, I think I will be attending this. I definitely am interested in talking to some of these people after the sessions and I think it will be quite enlightening. I'm more than willing to write an article about it if you want Rob  :P

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2010, 01:25:55 PM »
That would be awesome. Take notes!  ;D