•  
Home    Archive

News: Our Community Comic "Gunbaby" is and always will be open for submissions. Any submissions received will run on the site front page on Sundays.

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Greetings & salutations  (Read 3989 times)

Offline arphaus

• Re-capturing the glory of my 10 year old self
    • I build websites to pay the bills.
Greetings & salutations
« on: October 01, 2010, 01:34:00 PM »
I'm Arp, recently returned to drawing & writing after many misguided years.  I'm apparently undergoing a midlife crisis and want to switch careers to writing/drawing.  My first stab at any sort of comic since I was 10 is www.unschoold.com.  I'm in the process of ignoring income-producing work in favor of planning several webcomics/graphic novels.
Arp

Trying to make a career change to illustrator is daunting.  My first webcomic is www.unschoold.com.

Offline otomo

Re: Greetings & salutations
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 04:12:16 PM »
Hey, nice to meet you Arp! 

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
Re: Greetings & salutations
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 09:23:46 AM »
Welcome Arp. That is quite a niche you've got there. A comic by and for proponents of home schooling seems downright laser like in its focus. Good luck.

As for the message, beyond being a bus driver (who would find himself out of work yet again if everyone home schooled) I have very few thoughts on the subject as I have no kids. Nor do I want any... and making decisions as to whether or not to home school is one of the many reasons why.  ;D

It looks like you've tapped into a community on Facebook and that is like finding a vein of gold. I suggest you mine it!

Once again welcome and good luck.