•  
Home    Archive

News: Want to get your Webcomic Site reviewed by a professional? Volunteer your site for review in this thread!

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Upcoming Schedule  (Read 11602 times)

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
Upcoming Schedule
« on: October 05, 2010, 10:52:16 PM »
As you can see the "Webcomics Spotlight" is back in action with a very long and comprehensive interview with DJ Coffman.

Because I'm attending NY Comic Con this weekend and because the article got put up late we're going to skip Friday's update.

We'll be back on Monday with the next installment of Kurt Hathaway's Scripting series.

The following Friday you can expect an interview with Blue of Hello, The Future.

Amanda also has an interview for us that will be published shortly after that and I will have a con report for New York Comic Con somewhere in that mix.

I'm also going to designate a chat night for us to all get together and blah on the site chat so we can all stop popping in randomly and find no one there.

Enjoy the update and I'll talk to you soon.  ;)

Offline Dr. BlkKnight

• Global Moderator
  • Community Relations Coordinator
    • Crossing Death
Re: Upcoming Schedule
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 12:38:26 PM »
Designated chat night sounds like a good thing.

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
Re: Upcoming Schedule
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 10:49:29 PM »
Yeah I think so.

The next part of Kurt's article will be up later Monday. NY Comic Con is over and I am completely wiped out.
 ;)