News:

For Free, For Everyone, Forever.

Art up in this piece: Post the last two thing's you've drawn

Started by KidGalactus, January 18, 2010, 10:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funderbunk

Quote from: scruffy on December 16, 2010, 09:51:17 PM

Just started doing the 3D thing... eeeeeeeh, lol. Maybe I should stick with painting.

Don't give up! That's really good for someone who has "just started".
I'm so optimistic, my blood type is 'B Positive'!

scruffy

Haha, thanks. Learning 3D definitely feels like an uphill battle for me, but I'm getting there.

Moar arts!

HarringtonAW

That's really good. I really like the chain mail effect in the second picture.

-S

scruffy

Thanks, Harrington! I made a chain mail brush, haha. It's a black pass, a white pass, and another black pass, which gives it that sort of detailed look. Doesn't really fit the rest of the piece, but I was just so stoked to use it, lol

ShadowsMyst

*peeks in* I'm not sure this counts, but I just finished this piece up last night and I'm so tickled with how it came out, I thought I'd share. :) Its intended as a wallpaper.

HarringtonAW

That's really good. The effects with the fire on the trees and the grass look really realistic.

-S

Gar

ShadowsMyst

scruffy

Doin' stuff with the things. Still such a long way to go, lol

HarringtonAW

Richard

Very interesting piece you have there, scruffy. I'd be curious to see the end product of this.

Just a writer here, but I thought that some of you might be interested in a cover image one of our artist's did for our series, Bushidan. Just curious to see what you guys thought of it. The main figure is sporting an amalgamation of samurai armor and Norse gear from the late 12th century  :P

Gar

Richard

Yup, this piece is definitely going to be colored  ;D

Rob

scruffy