•  
Home    Archive

News: Our Community Comic "Gunbaby" is and always will be open for submissions. Any submissions received will run on the site front page on Sundays.

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Pimp Your Comic / Check Out "Glymyre Tales"
« Last post by RG2Cents on July 25, 2018, 05:22:55 PM »
Oops! :-\ I hadn't remembered about the "Pimp Your Comic" topic being here when I was posting in the "Introduce Yourself" topic.  Well, hopefully it won't seem 'spammy' if I repeat some of the information again.  ;D

So, I make a fantasy webcomic called Glymyre Tales.  It's set on an allegorical plane; in a metaphorical world called 'Whoelterran', during the 4th era of their history.  Based on a tabletop rpg invented by my sons and myself, it follows the adventures of a glymyrist, knave, medichemist, devout, and scout as they investigate a shadowy menace in The Sparkle Forests.  I could go on, but why not go see for yourself?  ;)
Introduce Yourself! / Hey Everybody!
« Last post by RG2Cents on July 25, 2018, 05:05:18 PM »
I'm RG, and I make a fantasy webcomic called Glymyre Tales!  I've done a couple of other webcomics which I have since retired, but they gave me a lot of experience.  In other words, I learned a lot from my mistakes.  Hopefully, I can learn from these forums as well, and perhaps give a little constructive advice if needed.  ;)
The art of that webcomic is beautiful!  ;D
Just thought I would share a really colorful, gorgeous new webcomic set in a tropical island, with the amazing webcomics community. You can check it out here.
https://www.wukrii.com/

I will share the synopsis, let me know what you guys think!

"Wukrii is a richly colorful fantasy adventure webcomic set in the gorgeous tropical islands of Wukrii (pronounced woo-kree) which is a lush and large archipelago with a variety of dense and unexplored ecosystems surrounded by shimmering seas and set under cerulean skies.

The islands are populated with a diversity of communities, races, and species, along with an expansive catalog of exotic creatures, both cute and fearsome, and the most exotic flora seen in the world. There exists a fragile and uneasy balance between the three primary species of beings that call the Wukrii islands home, the Humans, the Wukai, which are spirit creatures, and the Demimon, who are half Human and half Wukai and often find themselves stuck between two worlds.

We explore the lives, perspectives, and adventures they have as they navigate this seductively beautiful but often untamed land. Much is not known about the history of the islands or the peoples that inhabit them and where they came from, lost from deep within the flow of time, but there is evidence to suggest that there might be some tantalizing clues on the islands to help solve those mysteries and possibly unearth new ones. A hidden past that if uncovered, could bring unity between the inhabitants, or sew further divisions threatening the delicate peace that currently exists.

Our story begins with a human author, an experienced traveler who writes and publishes books about his exploits, chronicling what he sees, who he meets, and what he discovers as he traverses through communities and unexplored areas in search for artifacts, hidden histories, and clues that might shed new light on these larger issues, all while making a little income on the side, of course. What he discovers on a routine trip will change everything."
it hasn't updated since a lot of things have been happening in my life as of late. https://tapas.io/series/the-random-random-show

besides that, i try my best to treat art and comics as a hobby then a means to get famous. it's hard to get rid of that habit but i'm still trying.

also here's my portfolio  https://fruityloops20.tumblr.com/
Introduce Yourself! / Tommy and Riley - My webcomic
« Last post by tandr_maman on May 15, 2018, 05:58:56 AM »
Hi Everyone,
I have been looking around here for a few weeks and I think it's time to introduce myself and present my webcomic.
It's called Tommy and Riley and it is a comedy/slice of life story about two young brothers.
It's for all ages and I update weekly. I hope you like it. I welcome any feedback!
http://www.tommyandriley.ca/cartoonsandcomics

Thanks!
Introduce Yourself! / Introducing my new webcomic... and I need feedback.
« Last post by Name315 on May 09, 2018, 07:26:41 AM »
Hi! I'm N/\ME. I'd like to introduce to you my webcomic.

"Suicidal Penguin." No, it's not literally about a penguin who wants to die (unlike Bob: The Suicidal Penguin, who I just recently found out while browsing the web) but it's, I don't know, completely RANDOM. One moment it's funny, the next moment it's probably a rip-off. More about it here.

I found a site called ComicFury.com where I can have my own custom domain, and I also got to tinker around with my website. So I made my webcomic site.
My first comic, called "A Confusing Culture" was released yesterday, May 8, 2018. Here's a preview. (I've made 6 comics as of today)
Tell me what you think about my webcomic and, also, my humor. I accept criticism. If you loved it, you could have more when you visit the site at http://suicidalpenguin.webcomic.ws/. Thanks.

Oh, and I make all of my comics in an old version of Adobe Animate called Adobe Flash CS5.5

Follow me on Twitter: @ThisIsName315; Subscribe to my YouTube channel; Like my Facebook page; Support me on Patreon :3
Art / Re: Art up in this piece: Post the last two thing's you've drawn
« Last post by VernonS on April 13, 2018, 06:58:58 AM »
Love those drawings, Clockworkjos. Especially the river pirate. Are those pieces a one-off thing or are they a part of a bigger world that's connected?
Advertise Here / Doctor Leviathan artwork
« Last post by paperx on January 16, 2018, 08:54:14 AM »
Hello everyone and my name is Jim Banks. I wanted to share some artwork with you from my new graphic novel  called Doctor Leviathan. I also wanted to share my address to my old web comic that i posted on the web back in 2005. I have been working on this graphic novel for a year and some of the artwork was redone from my web comic. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Graphic novel Doctor Leviathan volume one - https://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Leviathan-one/dp/0692983341/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1516110503&sr=8-1&keywords=doctor+leviathan+volume+one

web comic - https://leviathancomics.com/

Introduce Yourself! / Hello fellow webcomic people
« Last post by Jonathan on December 21, 2017, 06:25:01 AM »
Hi! I'm Jonathan, I've just started making webcomics. I plan to cover a range of serious topics, in comics set in post-apocalyptic cities and whatnot. If that sounds like what you'd read, please check out my first work (in progress) Empty Bunker! Any comments would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

The first page; currently I have 5 over on my website (link above).

(Also notice I have some experiment comics on the same website as well, if you want to take a look just head over to my home page)

See you soon!

Jonathan :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10