News:

Want to advertise on our front page for FREE? Just go to this thread for details.

Spying with Lana

Started by HarringtonAW, March 17, 2010, 11:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarringtonAW

Spying with Lana follows the misadventures of a sexy secret agent who could be the next James Bond if she didn't work for such a lousy secret agency. New updates are posted every Monday and Thursday.

Today begins a new Spying with Lana story:

Case #5: The Late Show

Also, you can see Lana's other cases and my other comics HERE.

Thanks for looking!

-S

Gibson

I've been reading this for about a year, maybe more (I found it on my own PW ads, as I recall). It's definitely good for a larf, and I'm always amused by how inventive it is in camouflaging naughty bits. I sub this comic.

HarringtonAW

Thank you!

QuoteI'm always amused by how inventive it is in camouflaging naughty bits.

Hey, gotta save something for the print version!

By the by....

THE LATE SHOW is over, and Lana's new case RING OF FIRE starts now!

Check it out HERE!

Thanks for looking!

-S

Hjels

Loved the last three panels of the Late Show. Made me laugh. :)

HarringtonAW

Thank you! I appreciate that.

-S

HarringtonAW

I was recently interviewed by First Comic News as well as Sigmate Studios about Spying with Flare , the crossover between Spying with Lana and Heroic Publishing's Flare, and about Lana, too.

Please take a look and leave a comment on either one if you so desire.

Thanks for looking!

-S

Rob

Look at you all famous and everything. Congrats on the interviews and even more congrats on the success with the web and print stuff.  ;)

HarringtonAW

-S

JGray

I'd be curious to see what sort of metrics and sales numbers you're getting. If you feel like sharing. :)

HarringtonAW

I should probably know my sales figures off the top of my head, but I'm afraid I don't. I'd have to check. As for stats, I'm on Comicrank and my PW stats are available to see, too. There are links to both on my site.

-S

HarringtonAW

Spying with Lana Year One Declassified is now available as a 99 cent E-book!

It's the same as the printed comic, just without the "printed" and without the shipping costs.

Check it out HERE!

Thanks for looking!

-S

Richard

Well, I had written a rather lengthy reply to this, but my browser broke down on me -_-

So just reiterating the parts of my post:

It was a very entertaining read and I enjoyed the writing! I like the line-work and the action of the artwork. The coloring put me off initially but drew me in ultimately.

Great work!

HarringtonAW

Did you notice that browsers never break down when you're writing something short that's easy to retype?

-S

Rob

Yes... Lana be the goot stuffs! ;)

HarringtonAW

Thank you!

By the by....

All Spying with Lana comics are now on sale as 99 CENT EBOOKS!

The Bikini Commando Squad and Outrageous Fortune Year 1 are now on sale as ebooks as well.

Also, 6 varieties of Spying with Lana WALLPAPER are now available as well.

Thanks for looking!

-S