•  
Home    Archive

News: Our Community Comic "Gunbaby" is and always will be open for submissions. Any submissions received will run on the site front page on Sundays.

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Completed GUNBABY Comics and Art  (Read 33434 times)

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
Completed GUNBABY Comics and Art
« on: January 14, 2010, 06:18:55 PM »
KidGalactus from Spencer Ranch gets us started with both the idea and the first bit of art... and a cool banner.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 06:20:46 PM by Rob »

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
    • Remedial Comics
Re: Completed GUNBABY Comics and Art
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 01:20:08 AM »
Nuke's submission is up this week on the front page. Go visit his comic Underling. The art is even more amazing than this GUNBABY submission.  ;)

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
    • Remedial Comics
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 12:45:40 PM »
jeffa's submissions are up on the front page this week. Go visit his comic Funzietown and play his game here.... save Flapjack! Thanks Jeff.

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
    • Remedial Comics
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 12:28:19 AM »
Yamino graces us with this awesome piece of art which has been front paged today for your reading pleasure. Go check out Sister Claire it is easily one of the best new webcomics to come around in the last year. You won't be disappointed. Thanks Yamino.

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
    • Remedial Comics
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 06:29:01 AM »

Download this 1024X768wallpaper here

Download this 1024X768wallpaper here

Download this 2048X768wallpaper here

This weeks submission comes from Rob. If you want to check out my comics they are Remedy (on hiatus but with an archive and coming back soon) and Badly Written Badly Drawn.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm no artist. I'm also not the greatest animator or modeler in the world but I like how these came out (especially the overhead shot). Since I have the model done I'll be able to come up with new stuff from time to time when I get bored. I may just model Rabies (GUNBABY's faithful Jackelope mount) and the Holy Dyper in the future. I'm not going to come up with something every week though; and sadly this is the last GUNBABY submission in the hopper. So if we don't get anything for next Sunday we'll skip the comic submission until either someone submits something or someone comes up with a new community project to work on.

Either way, it's been fun and I thank those who have participated.

I hope you like the wallpapers. They actually aren't bad. I'm using the really big one and I kinda like it.

That last image was done by this website here.... although I don't think it came out all that great.

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
    • Remedial Comics
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2010, 03:41:06 PM »
Since I haven't had time to polish up an article for Friday (it's been a hell of a week) I thought I would post this a few hours early.

Today's Gunbaby is brought to us by E&C of The Cutting Room.

Check out their comic. They make some good Gunbaby.