•  
Home    Archive

News: Webcomics beget Webcomics!

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Webcomics Hub: A Better way to Experience Web Comics!  (Read 10688 times)

Offline Elizabeth_Bryant

• A Webcomic Lover~
    • Webcomics Hub
Webcomics Hub: A Better way to Experience Web Comics!
« on: November 18, 2014, 11:18:13 PM »
Hello Everybody!

Hi I am Elizabeth; a dreamer by choice and Web Comics lover by profession   :-* I am drafting this message as an introduction!
I am here to represent my community; Webcomics Hub, a webcomic community built by webcomic lovers for webcomic lovers. Webcomics Hub allows you to discover, subscribe and share webcomics. The next great webcomic has never been easier to find. Get trusted recommendations, browse the subscription of like-minded webcomic readers, read member reviews and so much more. Choose the types of webcomic that you want to read or let Webcomics Hub recommend something for you. You might even want to just browse the subscriptions of friends or like-minded webcomic readers. And if you happen to have your own webcomic, you can easily add it to our ever growing collection of webcomics.

Join Now! It's Free

You can catch WebcomicsHub here: http://webcomicshub.com/

Feel free to contact me and share your opinion! Would love to be an active part of this awesome community :)