•  
Home    Archive

News: For Free, For Everyone, Forever.

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: The Dugs  (Read 4742 times)

Offline thedugs

• The Dugs
The Dugs
« on: January 15, 2010, 10:53:56 AM »
I actually posted in this in the introduce yourself bit, but I've moved it here as it's probably more appropriate here...

The Dugs is a baseball webcomic that updates three times a week. We've actually managed to do this without missing a single day since we launched at the beginning of April last year. One of the reasons we have managed is that with three authors, we only have to do one comic a week each.

Yes, we have three seperate strips. Monday's strip is about the front office of a fictional minor league club set in Las Vegas. This strip started as a photo comic until we realized people hate photo comics. It has now turned into a hand-drawn strip. Wednesday's strip is a photo-background comic about a couple of ghosts who haunt baseball parks and talk about current events in baseball. This is my strip and I try to make up for the lack of artistic talent I have by making the strip as topical and funny as possible. I sometimes achieve this. Friday's strip focuses on the players of a fictional major league team and is the most character driven of our three strips. It has been hand drawn from the start.

We have storylines running through each of the three strips, but we also ocassionally have crossovers where one story will run through all three.

And that's about it! Take a look, tell me what you think. We welcome all forms of feedback (even non-constructive bashing... at least it means you read it!)
www.thedugs.com
Baseball webcomics updating every M/W/F since Apr 09!