•  
Home    Archive

News: For Free, For Everyone, Forever.

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Funzietown - now with Huge Sodium 'Splosion  (Read 4627 times)

Offline jeffa

• Galactic Beacon
Funzietown - now with Huge Sodium 'Splosion
« on: January 20, 2010, 12:01:18 AM »
OK, my comic is for kids, but this week I have special effects and general 'splosive mayhem http://funzietown.com/51 . I'm close to wrapping up my first story arc. In 51 posts I've gone from a little girl having a picnic on the beach with her puppy to said puppy being kidnapped and then rescued by her and her legal guardian followed by a flashback to the 1970's complete with a trip to the moon followed up by a giant explosion that almost destroys a TV studio. Pretty good for a kids comic.

My art skills are not good, but are improving. It is sometimes possible to recognize my characters from furniture, so that is an improvement.

I also just deployed the first beta version of my new comic/blog software on the site too, so I expect bugs and errors. They should deminish over time. For most people Wordpress/Comic press are the way to go, but I'm trying to update my web programming skills. Since this site is for kids, I have turned off most features to make it as simple and safe for them as possible.

I'd love to hear feedback.