•  
Home    Archive

News: Want to get your Webcomic Site reviewed by a professional? Volunteer your site for review in this thread!

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Passing The Torch  (Read 14624 times)

Offline WilliamHuntJr

• Pass the Torch
Passing The Torch
« on: April 16, 2010, 08:46:36 AM »
Comics about parenting in the geekly style and rantings of a mad man hope you enjoy.

http://www.passthetorch-comic.com
Normal people... believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.
Scott Adams

Offline WilliamHuntJr

• Pass the Torch
Re: Passing The Torch
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 09:07:36 AM »
I would seriously like some constructive feed back, please....
Normal people... believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.
Scott Adams

Offline JGray

• Mysteries of the Arcana
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 09:22:03 AM »
Okay.

First, decent art. A little stiff but consistent and solid.

Your site could use some work. It is fairly bland. You don't have any sort of banner up top announcing the name of your comic. You're using basic, wordpress default. It isn't all that attractive.

Your jokes sometimes feel half done, as if they're part two of a joke but you didn't illustrate part one. You've got a lot of potential there but there's work to be done.

Most importantly, you need to work on the writing basics. Punctuation and grammar. The period is often missing from the end of sentences and you make some mistakes such as using "there" when you mean "they're".

I think this could be a good comic with some work.

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 10:48:10 AM »
I don't have time this week to go over your site but I will endeavor to in the future. However this isn't a pimping of your site it's a request for feedback and we have a section for that so I'm going to shuffle this thread on over to there.

I hope it gets you many feedbacks.  ;)

When you are ready to brag about and talk up your comic... then do a  thread in the pimp my comic area. :D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 10:49:44 AM by Rob »