•  
Home    Archive

News: Our Community Comic "Gunbaby" is and always will be open for submissions. Any submissions received will run on the site front page on Sundays.

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Yellow Sticky  (Read 3904 times)

Offline Gar

• Global Moderator
  • Really quite hairy.
    • Neko the Kitty
Yellow Sticky
« on: September 04, 2010, 07:51:01 PM »
Just started up a new site. I'm pretty bored at my job, but I have access to yellow sticky notes and ball point pens, so I doodle quite a lot. A bunch of the doodles take the form of single-panel comics, which up until now I've just been showing to my friends. I've scanned in a bunch of them now and started a site for them . There's twenty comics on the site to start with, and I have a significant buffer saved up. It's going to update six days a week :)

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
Re: Yellow Sticky
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 09:24:47 PM »
Gar it's an awesome idea but the site is badly broken on my Chrome browser.

Screen Shot.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/Quikthnkr/GUNBABY/Webcomics%20Community/gar-sticky-notes.jpg

Also...

http://www.stickycomics.com/

I met her at Connecticon. She's a real sweetie. I'm sure there's room for both of you though. I just thought you should know. Cool doodles though. Good luck with it.

Offline Gar

• Global Moderator
  • Really quite hairy.
    • Neko the Kitty
Re: Yellow Sticky
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 06:23:29 AM »
Whoops, that was #43, that one's not even meant to be visible to the public yet!

Those Sticky Comics are really good. Kind of an 'aw dang it' moment for me, but doodling on yellow stickies is a fairly ubiquitous activity so there's probably more than just the two floating around anyway.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 09:47:30 AM by Gar »