•  
Home    Archive

News: For Free, For Everyone, Forever.

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: Project Wonderful Issues  (Read 12614 times)

Offline Richard

• CT Webcomic Creator
    • InterVerse Comics
Project Wonderful Issues
« on: September 11, 2010, 05:02:09 PM »
Anyone with project wonderful on their sites notice a few problems today? There are a variety of issues that have cropped up with me and I want to see if anyone else is seeing this.

Bids on my site are showing up higher on the site than they really are in the system.

Winning bids on other sites aren't showing up on the sites and when I try to increase bids they are immediately set to zero. Is there some sort of announcement I've missed for today?

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
Re: Project Wonderful Issues
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 06:26:38 PM »
I'm only taking ads today. I don't have any campaigns running. So I didn't notice any issues. At least... none that I'm aware of. Sorry I can't help. :-\

Offline Richard

• CT Webcomic Creator
    • InterVerse Comics
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 11:15:07 AM »
Well, things seem to have settled down. Everything is back to normal on project wonderful. Wish I knew what happened yesterday,  ::)

EDIT: Aaand it seems I spoke too soon. Right now I'm getting this message when trying to log into project wonderful:

"Sorry, we can't do that just now.
We're currently experiencing a temporary connectivity issue with our service.

We are working hard on getting Project Wonderful back up to full operational capacity!
In the meantime, please accept our apologies and try back later."

Hopefully this means some reimbursements for some ads since I was going to be turning some off...
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 01:27:39 PM by Richard »

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 02:33:49 PM »
I just logged in and it worked fine for me. Hopefully they've got it worked out.

Offline Gibson

• Pictures of You
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 01:11:43 AM »
This is a consistent issue with Project Wonderful, but it's rarely something that lasts more than a few minutes. If you find long periods when you can't access the site, there may be connectivity issues on your end. Any time it's happened to me, I've been able to log in within five minutes or so.