•  
Home    Archive

News: Our Community Comic "Gunbaby" is and always will be open for submissions. Any submissions received will run on the site front page on Sundays.

00:00:30UncleRobotI know CPR...
18:39:34Chadm1nSpammers must die. Now.
16:56:16Chadm1nAs promised a few weeks ago, Webcomics Community has been upgraded!

Author Topic: I'm Amanda. Yay!  (Read 4913 times)

Offline amanda

• Global Moderator
  • Braaawk!
    • Salt the Holly
I'm Amanda. Yay!
« on: January 11, 2010, 11:28:25 AM »
Hi, guys!  I'm brand new to this community (and it looks like I'm not alone in that).  Hope everyone is doing well.

I taught myself to draw with my flagship comic Salt the Holly which started back in 2007.  I also have an all-photo comic called But Not Really that has been running since March 2009.  I've been active primarily in the DrunkDuck forums for a couple years, and I'm looking to branch out into other areas as well.  Yay!

More general introductory stuff: my favorite color is pink, and I'm a blues dancer.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 12:29:38 PM by amanda »
/

Offline Matt

Re: I'm Amanda. Yay!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 11:37:23 AM »
Hey Amanda, welcome to here. Your photo-comic is really decent actually, capturing emotions in still shots so well is really cool.

Offline Rob

• Resident Dick!
  • Administrator
  • Easily Confused, Feeble Minded Founder
    • Remedial Comics
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 12:24:34 PM »
Hi Holly. Can we get some links so we can look at your wares?

Yeah everyone is new here. Although the site has existed for a whopping 6 days now only handful of people knew about it for the first two so this is pretty much day 4.

Over 60 members and nearly 400 posts.... yeah I'm tired.

LOL

Welcome to the forum. The way things are going I'm sure we'll have lots to share in the future to help you with your comics.  ;)

Offline amanda

• Global Moderator
  • Braaawk!
    • Salt the Holly
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 12:31:15 PM »
Thanks, Matt =D  We have fun with BNR - so many of my friends are camera hams.

And Rob, I've updated with links. ^.^  It's pretty impressive to have such a lively community after only a few days.  I randomly saw your ad today on Times Like This.
/